Milling, Chip-off and IC Pre-Cavitation Machine
- Complete Solution – NO COMPUTER REQUIRED!
- No programming or ‘G-Coding’ experience required
- Great milling results for users of all experience levels
- Built to last – heavy-duty solid steel welded cabinet – with powder coat finish
- Cold Chip-off for Digital Forensics of NAND Flash
- Extremely Compact Footprint
- For the budget conscious user who needs industry-proven results
Introducing the Blue Mill Low speed milling machine.
NO COMPUTER REQUIRED!
Every lab can now produce accurate chip-offs, reproducible pre-cavitated devices — ready for testing or final decapsulation with chemicals or plasma.
Low Speed Milling = Fast, Accurate, Repeatable Results
Flip-chip and power chip mechanical pre-decapsulation and matter subtraction is now straightforward and accurate. In digital forensics, Blue Mill provides negligible heat generation during chip-off processes, maintaining important data evidence.
BLUE MILL brings cost-effective Chip-off, bench-top decapsulation and gasket milling to the electronics and digital forensics communities.
The packaged die or PCB, is mounted on a specially designed traveling table that oscillates in the X and Y directions. It is mechanically set to the required amplitude.
A rotating tool, controlled in the Z-Direction, provides reproducible grinding to be carried out to a specific thickness.