Milling, Chip-off and IC Pre-Cavitation Machine
- Complete Solution – NO COMPUTER REQUIRED!
- No programming or ‘G-Coding’ experience required
- Great milling results for users of all experience levels
- Built to last – heavy-duty solid steel welded cabinet – with powder coat finish
- Cold Chip-off for Digital Forensics of NAND Flash
- Extremely Compact Footprint
- For the budget conscious user who needs industry-proven results
Introducing the Blue Mill Low speed milling machine.
NO COMPUTER REQUIRED!
Every lab can now produce accurate chip-offs, reproducible pre-cavitated devices — ready for testing or final decapsulation with chemicals or plasma.
Low Speed Milling = Fast, Accurate, Repeatable Results
Flip-chip and power chip mechanical pre-decapsulation and matter subtraction is now straightforward and accurate. In digital forensics, Blue Mill provides negligible heat generation during chip-off processes, maintaining important data evidence.
BLUE MILL brings cost-effective Chip-off, bench-top decapsulation and gasket milling to the electronics and digital forensics communities.
The packaged die or PCB, is mounted on a specially designed traveling table that oscillates in the X and Y directions. It is mechanically set to the required amplitude.
A rotating tool, controlled in the Z-Direction, provides reproducible grinding to be carried out to a specific thickness.
Crystal WaxMounting Compound
- Softens at 71°C (160°F) for easy mounting
- Strong bond
- Removed completely with Acetone
Extender FluidVehicle For Diamond And Abrasive Compounds
Extender fluid is an excellent cutting, lapping and polishing vehicle.
ULTRASLICEVersatile Precision Saw with Z-Spindle
- Z-Spindle – Allows for cutting depth to be altered even during operation
- Versatility – The system may be readily converted to handle sample cutting requirements of most shapes, sizes and applications.
- Cutting Accuracy – The use of precision lead screws on all sample feeds means cuts may be positioned accurately
- Long Cuts & Dicing – The large work-table andl layout of the machine allows for long cuts to be achieved – perfect for failure analysis, and QA applications such as longitudinal sectioning of components. Sectioned workpieces may be an end in themselves, or the starting point for lapping and polishing
- Most Blade Types – The system accepts a wide range of O.D. diamond and abrasive blades for standard cutting, and is readily adaptable to accept special ‘dicing’ blades for the smallest kerf.
CTC PolisherLow Volume Bench-top Fiber Polisher
- Retro-polishing – Bring already-installed connectors up to current industry requirements
- Low to Medium Volume polishing of Connectors, termini and contacts.
- Cost-Effective Polishing – The use of 2 inch films on the machine make it extremely cost-effective
ULTRAPOL Manual StationFor Convenient, Practical Polishing Lab Management
- Low cost
- Provides a convenient station for the workday’s polishing activities
- Films, fluids and surfaces can be kept moist overnight with the optional lid
- Entirely manual – DOES NOT have a motor
ULTRAPOL BasicManual Lapping & Polishing Machine
- Cost-effective manual polisher
- High Torque mechanism
- In-built coolant system
- Can be used with manual tools
- Upgradeable with Long Arm Positioner
- High Quality Build
ULTRAPOL Basic Chip-Off PackageFor Digital Forensics Chip-Off
- Includes Polisher, Long Arm, Sample Holder and Consumables
- Produce Excellent results, independent of operator skill level
- Affordable for all sizes of Lab
- Industry-Standard Equipment
ULTRAPOL End & EdgeFlat And Angled Preparation Of Optical, Electronic & Materialographic Components
- Fully Angle adjustable – produces specific wedge angles
- Quick Release Interface allow for fast and repeatable mounting and demounting.
- Holders available for most components
- Fast process times
- Low run-out lap for flat optical polishes
ULTRASPEC-III3 Wavelength Laser Illuminator
- Improved imaging and contrast
- Three laser lines can be used independently or blended – 670nm, 1064nm and 1300nm
- Suits most backside microscopes
- Assists and optimizes emission microscopy, Laser, FIB, voltage, thermal, probing, and most other backside techniques
ULTRAPOL AdvanceFlat Lapping and Polishing Machine
- Better processing results – ULTRACOLLIMATOR option allows for improved parallelism, improving the overall flatness ‘sweet spot’ of the delayered surface
- Fast & repeatable alignment – precise 2-circle tilt-adjust, coupled with high quality linear bearings in the Z-axis, provide for repeatable optical alignment ‘to the die’
- Slurry polishing – A recirculating pump may be added, in addition to the standard water coolant system.
- Avoids cross-contamination – The unique slurry / drip tray concept allows convenient removal and cleaning