Versatile Precision Saw for Small workspaces & small budgets
- Versatility – The system handles samples of most shapes, sizes and orientations.
- Cutting Accuracy – precision lead screws on all feed directions
- Long Cuts & Dicing – A large work-table and ‘open’ system design allows for longitudinal sectioning and dicing
- Sectioned workpieces may be an end in themselves, or the starting point for lapping and polishing
- Most Blade Types – a wide range of diamond and abrasive blades is available.
Versatile Precision Saw for small workspaces & small budgets
For the user who wants all the functionality and unique control of cutting parameters offered by a high end saw, whilst working on a tight budget – or with limited lab space – ULTRASLICE Compact may hold the answer.
The system features an integral coolant recirculation system which extends blade life and clears cutting debris to improve cutting rate and surface quality. Work is fed into the blade by several different methods, by use of table attachments.
A wide range of workholders can be held by the saw – many of them with our QUICK RELEASE(QR) interface. QR allows the workpiece to be mounted rapidly and conveniently without the need for mounting waxes or cements.
A fully splashguard enclosure is provided which may be opened to allow front panel access or be completely swung away from the cutting area.
For Industrial and research operations, ULTRASLICE Compact saw offers an unparalleled combination of cut quality, accuracy, versatility, and affordability.